By ordering services from Zane Clements you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- I reserve the right to refuse to provide services for a company or associated services which does not accord with my ethical policy or that I judge to be unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes companies or sites containing or promoting adult oriented material, gambling or sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK or other relevant national or local laws or regulations.
- You the customer agree to make available as soon as possible all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
- I will not use or sell to 3rd party companies our customers private information.
- I cannot take any responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. I reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
- I do not accept responsibility for the archiving of individual customers completed and live websites. This includes all website production materials such as text, graphics, logos photographs or videos that are used in the production of customers websites.
- I reserve the right to make changes to the pricing structure at my discretion.
- All material, both text and images, supplied by the client and used in the construction of the client’s project, will remain the client’s property. All such material will be assumed to be the property of the client and free to use without fear of breach of copyright laws.
- As the end user, the client is fully responsible for any liability or infringement caused by images or content on there site